Booking Conditions
Booking Conditions

Before submitting an enquiry and/or making a reservation, please familiarise yourself with the following conditions

  • 25% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking (with 24H grace period for fully-refunded cancellation). Remaining 75% paid 8 weeks before holiday start date
  • For bookings made less than 8 weeks out from arrival date, 100% required at time of booking
  • Booking only secured upon signing the Booking Contract and receipt of Deposit
  • Special COVID-19 Travel Restriction Policy: forced cancellations due to government-implemented changes in mandatory quarantine rules, a full refund (minus a 4% administration fee) will be made available
  • Refundable security deposit of €200 (€400 for penthouse) required – to be paid in cash on arrival and returned via bank transfer
  • Weekly rates are inclusive of all utility charges
  • Payment in either Euros or Pounds Sterling. Payment methods accepted: Bank Transfer, Debit and Credit Card
  • All charges incurred for international transfers must be paid for by the guest
  • Long and short term rentals available – special Winter rates from £1150 pcm
  • All advertised bed sizes are measured according to the European Standard Mattress Size (Double: 140 x 200cm; King: 160 x 200cm). For a more comprehensive breakdown and international comparison of sizes, please see here.
  • Only guests named on booking form are permitted to stay at the property
  • Check-out time is 10.00 and check-in from 14.00. Luggage storage is available on request
  • A surcharge of €20 added for late check-in, i.e. after 20.00 (flights arriving 18.00 and later)
  • Strictly no smoking in apartments
  • Strictly no pets allowed
  • Guests must treat the property with respect and maintain a reasonable standard of domestic hygiene
  • Any serious damage must be reported
  • Failure to respect these rules incurs financial liabilities subtracted from the security deposit
  • Airport Transfers can be arranged for €79 up to 4 guests and €94 up to 8. Price includes inbound and outbound trips and is paid directly to the driver on arrival
  • Extras can be provided and paid for at check-in: Cot (€20); High Chair (€20); or Cot + High Chair (€30); Welcome Pack of food and drink(€30)

Before submitting an enquiry, please familiarise yourself with the following conditions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

HTML Snippets Powered By :
Verified by MonsterInsights